(Auditorium currently closed for repairs)
Freedom House is a great place to host your next event! Our facilities are can accommodate various events including small conferences, plays and select musical events, and educational and training sessions.
Freedom House does not allow alcohol to be served.
Spaces for Rent
- Liberty Auditorium (1560 square feet. Maximum capacity – 125) - Fee: $100/hr
- Community Classroom (304 square feet. Maximum capacity – 25) - Fee: $50/hr
- Boardroom (300 square feet. Maximum capacity – 20) - Fee: $50/hr
- Computer Lab (304 square feet. Maximum capacity – 15) - Fee: $100/hr.
Renting Space from Freedom House
- Download the Rental Applications using the links below:
- Facility Rental Application
- Lab Rental Application
Complete the application and and forward it with a money order for the deposit (50% of total rental fee and the $150.00 refundable cleaning deposit) to:
Freedom House, Inc.
Attn: Facility Rental
5 Crawford St.
Dorchester, MA 02121
- Make an appointment to view our space by calling 617-445-3700. We will review the application and policies with you at that time. Freedom House does not allow alcohol to be served at events.
- If your event will include entertainment (e.g. DJ, Live Music, Poetry, Dancing) you must obtain a permit from the City of Boston Licensing Board. Freedom House will supply you with the proper forms upon request. Submit your application for the permit to:
Boston Police Dept.
135 Dudley St.
Roxbury, Mass 02120
Note: Your permit application must be submitted exactly two weeks prior to your event. We strongly suggest that you submit your permit to the Boston Police Dept. in person to help expedite the process.
- All events must be paid in full two weeks prior to your event.
- If your event requires an Entertainment License and you fail to return the Event License to the Freedom House prior to your event, your event will be cancelled.
For more information, please contact 617-445-3700.