Freedom House, Inc., is committed to protecting the privacy of our sponsors, donors, and constituents. This privacy statement explains our data collection and use practices for our website.
Personal and Company Information
Freedom House may request information that personally identifies you or your company, and allows us to contact you. Personal information collected by Freedom House is typically limited to name, title, company, address, phone number, and e-mail address.
We use your personal information for these primary purposes:
- To provide you with important information about the product or service that you are using;
- To help you quickly learn how our solutions can address your specific business issues;
- To help you quickly learn how our partner programs can help you meet your business objectives;
- To ensure your requests for more information are acted on promptly and effectively in the manner you choose; and that you don't need to repeat your specific needs and selection criteria to the person who contacts you; and
- To enable you to register for seminars, conferences, newsletters, or other offers made by Freedom House.
- Freedom House may access and/or disclose personal information if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Freedom House or the site; and / or
- Protect and defend the rights or property of its Web sites.
Control of Information
You are able to opt-out or unsubscribe from any electronic mailing, newsletter, or other correspondence sent by Freedom House. Explicit subscription and removal information is available with any mailing, newsletter or other correspondence Freedom House may offer. You may also update your personal information or unsubscribe from specific programs by contacting Freedom House directly. Contact information is provided at the bottom of this statement.
Except as otherwise described in this statement, personal information you provide on this site will not be shared outside of Freedom House without your permission.
Please be aware that this privacy statement and the choices you make of this site will not necessarily apply to personal information you may have provided to Freedom House in the context of other, separately operated, Freedom House products or services.
Freedom House is committed to protecting the security of the information you provide. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access that are located in controlled facilities.
In some areas, our website includes links to other web sites. Note that we do not review the privacy practices of those sites, or guarantee the privacy of information you enter outside of the Freedom House website.
Privacy Statement Changes
Freedom House may occasionally update this privacy statement. We encourage you to periodically review this privacy statement to stay informed about how we are protecting the personal information we collect. Your continued use of the service constitutes your agreement to this privacy statement and any updates.
Freedom House welcomes your comments regarding this privacy statement. To request more information about personal data privacy, please contact Freedom House at (617) 445-3700.